Aegean Seagull Virtual Airline System
Homepage Operations Chart Pilots Lounge What's New Forum Fleet Scenery Join Us
Events-MP Sessions Gallery Management ASe Insider Legal Disclaimer Guest Book Links E-Mail Us
Seagull Excellence All Time Records up to Year 2006
- Our pilot with the most flight hours in one year is Cpt Evangelos Vaos ASe267, who flew 228,63 flight hours during 2006.
- Our pilot with the most distant ASe flight in his log is Cpt Evangelos Vaos ASe267, with a flight from Athens Eleftherios Venizelos LGAV to Mexico City Benito Juarez Intl MMMX in a Boeing 747-400 (19/4/2006) with a duration of 13,68 hours covering a distance of 5630 n. miles.
- Our pilot the most international flights in one year is Cpt George Papanikolopoulos ASe011 with 146 international flights during 2006.
- Our pilot with the most domestic flights in one year is Cpt Makis Tsaparidis ASe299 with 52 domestic flights during 2006.
- Our pilot with the minimum touchdown rate while landing a heavy jet is Cpt Vangelis Dokos ASe330, who landed his Concorde at Bahrain International OBBI (26/2/2006) with a touchdown rate of 39 feet/minute.
- Our pilot with the minimum touchdown rate while landing a medium jet is Cpt Kyprianos Biris ASe269, who landed his Boeing 727-200 at Belgrade N. Tesla LYBE (20/12/2006) with a touchdown rate of 15 feet/minute.
- Our pilot with the minimum touchdown rate while landing a turboprop aircraft is Cpt Dimitris Tzikas ASe405 for landing his Lockheed C-130 at Larnaca International LCLK (7/1/2006) with a touchdown rate of 46 feet/minute.
Note : We have introduced the Seagull Exellence Awards in year 2006. Maybe there are better performances by our pilots, but either they happened prior to our monitoring in 2006, or they do not uti;ize programs that monitor their flight data so that they can be given the appropriate credit. This table will be updated annually for the annual performances and as they happen for the rest of the performances.
Back to Homepage